Help With Hunger By Donating Today!
Donations can be e-transfered to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for information
on our affiliate:
How You Can Help
Want to start a Fund Raiser? We can help.
Contact Us about Events and On-Going Programs.
NB sharing, Store boxes and Church boxes.
Our mandate is to…
- Alleviate hunger and provide nutrition
- Collect food, clothing and household items
- Raise funds / donations
- Educate the public
- Empower people
Everyday Meals Make an Impact
- 1 in 7 (or 4.9 million) people in Canada live in poverty.
- 4 million people in Canada experience food insecurity.
- 1 in 8 Canadian households struggles to put food on the table.
Make A Real Change In Someone’s Life
Food is not the only donation you can make.
Official tax receipts available upon request.
NB Sharing coupons $2.00 available at local grocery stores. They provide credit for VFB purchases.
School Breakfast Program
This service is offered to students free of charge and all schools are invited to participate in District ASD-W.
Local and convenient access to emergency food services for individuals and families in rural communities.